Hooray for Watermelon! The quintessential fat-free summer snack, low in sodium, and low in calories. It is a very hydrating fruit that is soaked with nutrients. Researchers from the US found that watermelon contains more lycopene than tomatoes.
Grapes are nutritious and sweet as candy. Often served in fresh bunches, dried or with their squeezed juice and fermented into intoxicating elixirs. Serving fresh grapes with a little acid and something salty balance each other
Did you ever wonder about the tradition of a complimentary mint at the end of a meal? According to Joyce Wardwell, herbalist and author of the Herbal Home Remedy Book, Mint stimulates digestion and relieves nausea – It helps dispel that overfull feeling and possibly indigestion and gas.
WATERMELON PIZZA WITH GRAPE TARTAR
- 1 cup grapes, peeled and sliced (not too thin but not thick)
- 2 table spoon white balsamic vinegar or 2 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 table spoon finely sliced mint , extra leaves for garnish.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large slice ¾ inch thick water melon.
- 60 grams feta cheese- coarsely crumbled
- 40 grams pitted olives, thinly sliced
- 26 grams microgreens
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Black pepper
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and set aside in thefridge.
- Evenly sprinkle the feta cheese , olives and followed by the microgreens on top of watermelon .
- Takeout the grape tartar in the fridge andscatter nicely on top of the microgreens.
- Drizzle with a few glug of olive oil and finish with a grindof black pepper and salt if necessary.